Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Oh there are sooo many things going on here! I already mentioned my own domain, haven't I? Gosh, I can't even remember lol. It's no where near finished but a work in progress! And then there is my new and improved CT, they will introduce themselves this Saturday, in a fun and fabulous blogtrain!! They did these cute QPs with my kit ready to be released this Saturday. It is an ode to randomness ;), and I have a sneak preview for you:

So that was a lot of work, but there is more! A few collabs to get started or finished, a few commercial use products (yeah, I'm loving my new iMac and my Wacom, I'm going back to creating CU products!!) a new CT position and some other stuff, all besides handeling my family :)
Oh, and then there's my fanpage! I passed the 150 marker, but can I make it to 200 fans?? If I do reach 200, I'll give 3 lucky winners a kit of their choice! Suggest my fanpage to your friends and maybe YOU will win!
Sooo, check back Saturday for a new kit and some freeeeeebies!!

No comments: